Support or start a School Garden
- More than 70 school gardens have been started in Guilford County!
- Call County Extension Agent Quina Weber-Shirk, and she will connect you with a garden.
Request a Garden Workshop for your School or Attend Free Gardening Classes offered by N.C. Cooperative Extension of Guilford County and Extension Master GardenerSM volunteers.
- List of classes, under “Free Gardening Classes”.
- For more information, call Guilford County Cooperative Extension at 336-641-2400.
- Don’t see your topic listed? Contact Quina Weber-Shirk to plan!
Join the School Garden Network
- SGN Facebook page.
- Bi-Weekly E-Newsletter and Events: email Quina Weber-Shirk with your name, school, and email to get added to the list.