Pesticide Recertification Classes in September
N.C. Cooperative Extension of Guilford County will be having several pesticide recertification classes coming up in September. These classes will give you the opportunity to earn two credit hours of A,B,D,G,H,l,K,L,M,N,O,T, or X and two credit hours of V credits that can be used towards the recertification of your Private or Public Pesticide Applicators License. In addition, there will be one hour of Fumigation Training on September 22 at 1 p.m.
Tuesday, September 22, 2020
- 8–10 a.m. – Applying Pesticides Safely and Effectively 2 hours V Credit
- 10 a.m.–noon – Pesticide Storage and Application: Tips for a Successful Application 2 hours A,B,D,G,H,l,K,L,M,N,O,T, or X Credit
- 1–2 p.m. – Fumigation Training – 1 hour Z(SF) Credit
Thursday, September 24, 2020
- 8–10 a.m. – Pesticide Storage and Application: Tips for a Successful Application 2 hours A,B,D,G,H,l,K,L,M,N,O,T, or X Credit
- 10 a.m.–noon – Applying Pesticides Safely and Effectively 2 hours V Credit
Classes will be held at the N.C. Cooperative Extension of Guilford County office at 3309 Burlington Rd. in Greensboro.
Please bring your current certification card with you to the class. If you arrive more than 15 minutes later to this training, you will not be eligible to receive class credits.
Space is extremely limited and will be capped at 20 participants in order to meet NC State Extension COVID-19 Guidelines.
Registration is required. Please call Agriculture Agent Ben Grandon (336) 641-2416 to sign up for these classes.