Guilford County Pumpkin Contest
Get your tools and decorations ready! We want you to send us your pumpkin decorations! We will have four pumpkin categories and four age categories. First place in each age and pumpkin division will receive a prize! Cloverbuds are not judged and will all receive a special surprise.
- Carved Original Pumpkin – Have an adult supervise as you carve your design into your pumpkin without using a template.
- Carved Pumpkin with Template – Find your favorite pattern and have an adult supervise your carving!
- Decorated Pumpkin – Don’t want to carve? This category is for you! Use paint, glitter, or whatever decorations you want to make your pumpkin your own!
- Digital Pumpkin – Use your computer skills to create a digital pumpkin design.
- Paper Pumpkin – Use this template or create your own design on paper. No pumpkin needed!
- Entires due October 26, 2020, by 5 p.m.
- Age Divisions (Age on January 1, 2020) :
- Cloverbud (5-7)
- Only the “Carved Pumpkin with Template” category allows the use of a pattern. All other designs must be original.
- Designs may use other elements besides the pumpkin, but the pumpkin must be the focal point of the design.
- Paper Pumpkin should use this template.
- You can enter up to 3 pictures of your pumpkin.
- Only one entry and division per child.
- You MUST be registered in 4-H Online.
- Submit up to 3 pictures of your pumpkin.
Entries are due October 26, 2020, by 5 p.m.
Winners will be announced October 29th!
Paper Pumpkin and Digital Pumpkin entries can be scanned and submitted digitally using the above form, or a hard copy can be mailed to:
N.C. Cooperative Extension, Guilford County Center
Attn: Lauren Taubert
3309 Burlington Road
Greensboro, NC 27405