Up and Moving Uno
If you’re looking for a way to spice up things with a traditional card game then you should play what I call “Up and Moving Uno”! This spin on one of our beloved card games is quite fun and can be played with anyone. It especially makes for a great family game night and it’s a great way to get some physical activity in. Here’s how to play….
Guidelines for moving and each specialty card.
- Wild (Draw 4): Person who drew four cards will do eight reps of any exercise of the wild card player’s choice
- Wild: Everyone does four reps of an exercise of the card player’s choice.
- Draw 2: Person who drew two cards will do two reps of push-ups
- Skip: One burpee (or) two squat jumps (or) three Jump Skips
- Reverse: One Reverse Lunge each leg (or) two chair squats for each leg
- If Uno is not called out when achieved the person will do 10 sit-ups
- All Losers of the game will do a 15-second plank.
- Doubles: When playing doubles all people except for the person who played the card will do the number of push-ups that are displayed on the card times two. For Example, if someone plays two cards with a face value of six, everyone except that person will do two times six which equals 12 push-ups.