Make a Difference as a 4-H Summer Intern
This summer Guilford County Extension 4-H will be offering leadership opportunities for high school and college age youth to be Interns with our 4-H Summer program. The intern’s job description includes:
- help set up and clean up for summer workshops
- assist 4-H Agents and workshop presenters as needed
- lead games/songs/activities with workshop participants
- keep a watchful eye out for all workshop participants
- be a POSITIVE role model for all youth at all times
- follow the NC 4-H Code of Conduct and NC 4-H Dress Code at all times
To apply for a 4-H Summer Intern position, you must complete the 4-H Summer Intern application, construct and submit your resume`(highlighting your leadership activities) and submit a letter of reference by Tuesday, May 8 to the Guilford County 4-H Office.
Interviews will be held Tuesday, May 22.
If you are selected to be an intern the mandatory training will be June 13-15 from 9am -4 pm daily with lunch provided.
To be considered an intern, you must be a high school or college student with reliable transportation and be a responsible and positive role model. Guilford County 4-H is an approved organization through Guilford County Schools, so you can get volunteer credit hours. You will need to provide the appropriate paperwork.
Please email your reference letter and resume to email@example.com
You can also mail your materials to:
Guilford County 4-H
c/o Lauren Taubert
3309 Burlington Road
Greensboro, NC 27405