APRIL IS FINANCIAL LITERACY MONTH!!!
Grocery Shopping on a Budget
With grocery shopping, so much must be balanced: time, preference, income, store availability, seasons, life situations, and more. Here are some grocery shopping budgeting tips that can be very helpful.
Tips To Save Money
- Track what you spend for a month.
- Budget per month, but plan per week.
- List your priorities.
- Don’t eat out, cook more. Keep a refrigerator list of items you need.
- Learn to love leftovers.
- Learn how to coupon.
- Stock when there’s a sale, but don’t overstock.
- Take the time to comparison shop. Buy non-food items like detergent or garbage bags at a discount store.
Click the link for printable version: 2018_Shameca_Grocery Shopping on a Budget
To learn more about financial literacy, contact Shameca Battle, FCS Agent at 336-641-2415 or email@example.com